If you want your e-shop to be successful in today’s world you need to be fast. Your customers don’t expect you to be perfect, but they do expect you to fix things when they go wrong as soon as possible.
If you know anything about Youstice, you know that we spend a lot of time helping retailers to provide the best customer service and leading consumers to great deals with fair businesses.
The outcome of our work is that e-shops are actually improving their service and offering customers a new, more convenient way of resolving their shopping issues. The other result is that many people tell us things like “We like your blogs about ecommerce or customer service… but what do you guys ACTUALLY DO?”
It’s important that we have many companies on board and that we help them to serve their customers in the best way possible. But we also recently decided to spend some time answering the question “What is Youstice?”
So, what is Youstice?
Youstice is an online application that helps resolve complaints between customers and retailers as partners.
Sure, but how can businesses benefit from this service?
There are dozens of arguments for this but we picked our top five favorites:
- 1. Resolving customer issues results in greater customer loyalty and bigger revenues.
- 2. 80% of your earnings come from 20% of your most loyal customers.
- 3. Youstice is simple and efficient. Making customers happy is easier and cheaper than ever before.
- 4. You can now serve foreign customers, making expansion to foreign countries easier than ever before.
- 5. If you aren’t able to agree with a customer, customer can ask for a neutral decision on how to resolve the complaint. This customer’s option makes your customers more engaged and independent.
Simplified, it’s fair, fast and simple!
Ok then, but how do you install it?
If your e-shop is built on one of the following platforms, you can simply download the plugin by clicking on the name of the e-commerce platform. The installation will take just a few clicks: Shopify, PrestaShop, Magento, OpenCart, VirtueMart.
Hopefully by now you’re starting to get what we’re all about.. If you have any questions or comments feel free to drop us a line by email or in the comment section below.